What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive...– H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Maurice W. Moe, January 1929 (HT Blood of Prokopius)
I think my eyes are getting better. Instead of a big dark blur, I see a big...– Han Solo (Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi)
Máquina de fantasias →
Hoje soube que a Godrej & Boyce, última fabricante de máquinas de escrever ainda em funcionamento vai desligar sua linha de produção. Fiquei nostálgico como geralmente fico por bobagens do tipo…
- What about a girlfriend?
- No. I mean, yeah, I had girlfriends. Relationships. But I'd be in something for whatever, like two months, two years... and then it would just get too... Nothing. Just "too." I'd start thinking, "I don't like this about her, and I don't like this about her." Then I'd start to feel this thing on the back of my neck... like one of those SuperBalls, and it would throb with the word... "Leave. Leave. Leave." And so I would. And the second I got my life back, the ball would disappear. I suffer from that American thing big time. You know, always looking around for someone better. Shopping.
- I think a lot of people go through that.
- No, they don't, man. Okay? They don't. Most people just pick someone. I never looked at someone and just said, "Okay, I'll take you."
- You can still connect with people.
- No, I can't. It's too late.
Don’t preach me about romance, Annie. I had a three way in a hot air ballon.– Jeff Winger, Community, 2.20 - Competitive Wine Tasting (via falaraquel)
charadesninja: I DID A FUCKING GREAT JOB! - Shameless (US) 1.09 - “But at Last Came a Knock”